Client specializes in Multiple Multi Million Dollar Plumbing and HVAC projects yearly.
30+ Field personal with Laptops, Tablets, and Phones.
Setup and manage Bluebeam Extreme rollout including Bluebeam Studio.
Multi-Server Architecture including company wide VPN access and Microsoft SharePoint.
Provide support for multiple construction technologies including Viewpoint, Navisworks, BIM 360, Bluebeam Studio, AutoCAD, Revit, and Esub.
As our Senior Field Technician, Jeff engineers and installs IT solutions including: Phone and Data Cabling, Switches and Routers, Wireless and Fiber, LAN and WAN connectivity, Windows Servers, VMware, MAC OSX, Apple iPAD, Apple iPhone, Symantec, QuickBooks, Terminal Services, Exchange, SQL, Microsoft Office, Office 365, Amazon AWS and more.
We Are A Managed IT Services Provider Offering A Wide Array Of Personalized Computer and Technology Services. Our clients enjoy our proactive network management with proven-money saving benefits and experience a near fixed-fee cost structure, improved security and better uptime. Additionally, our clients have direct access to dedicated account managers and technicians. Your Network Is Our Focus so your internal staff can focus on more strategic work.
Whether you are an established business, a startup or somewhere in between, Atlanta IT Services has a solution that is tailored to fit your needs!
Monthly Server maintenance which includes Server Antivirus, Remote Support Software and Key Metrics & Monitoring.
Professional Server Maintenance Including:
- Windows Updates
- Temporary File Removal
- Hard Drive Defragmentation
- AV / malware Scans
- Hard Drive Utilization
- Review Of Installed Programs
- Best Practices
- Key Metrics Review
Business Class Antivirus, Anti-Malware with Real-Time scanning and Malicious Website Blocking & Management Alerts to our Techs
Professional Microsoft Exchange Email – Microsoft Exchange Email has been a foundational communication tool for 20 years. We believe it is the best choice for nearly every client we work with. Each mailbox comes with 50GB of storage as well as reliable connectivity for your computers and mobile devices. Our solution is fully cloud hosted with no server to install at your site.
AITS Email Filtration – Our email filtration system automatically scans incoming messages for spam (unwanted emails) as well as security threats like viruses or malware and quarantines them before they reach your inbox. We can even quarantine mail from certain geographic locations like the Middle East or Asia. You will get a simple email report that lists all quarantined emails. You can easily release any legitimate emails.
AITS Off-Site Backups – Offsite / Cloud Backups are an important part of your operational and Disaster Recovery plan. As your files change, our software backs-up those changes daily. Files are encrypted and are kept for at least 30 days. This protects your organization from accidental deletion or a malicious user. Our network monitoring team will monitor the status of your backups daily.
On-Site Backups – As a secondary backup method, we can back up your files to a USB drive onsite.
Helpdesk / Call Center – In addition to contacting your dedicated account rep, users will have the ability to submit trouble tickets via phone, text messages, email and our US-based call center 24/7.
- Microsoft Office Suite Office 365, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 97, and 95 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, and Publisher).
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP.
- Mac Office Suite 2019, Office 365, 2016 2013, 2010, 2007.
- Mac OS X – Catalina 1.5, Panther 10.3, Tiger 10.4, Leopard 10.5, Snow Leopard 10.6, Lion 10.7, Mavericks 10.9, Yosemite 10.10, El Capitan – 10.11.
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2012 R2, and 2008 R2.
- Microsoft SQL 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, and 2008 R2.
- Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010.
- Could Solutions (Dropbox, MS Azure, Red Hat, One Drive, Google Drive, and Office 365(Email, SharePoint, Dynamics)
- Over fifteen years’ experience working in and supporting LAN\WAN network infrastructures, wireless networking, VMWare, cloud data and system migrations.
- Over fifteen years’ experience working in Active Directory, Domain Services, VOIP / PBX Systems, Access Control Systems, and CCTV Systems (Security)
- Over fifteen years’ experience working with remote access technologies, (IP sec, VPN, Remote Desktop, Citrix, SOS Splashtop, TeamViewer, and LogMeIn,).
- Remote Monitoring and Management software (Ninja RMM, SolarWinds and Telemate.Net).
- Data Migration tools (Microsoft SQL Epicor DMT and Import Manager, and Data Junction).
- SPAM prevention software (Spam Hero, Fuse mail, Barracuda),
- Antivirus software (Symantec, Webroot, Eset, McAfee, and Norton)
- Cabling, wiring, wiring termination and fiber optics.
- Employee Security training program.